Altair Disk Routines

  • geistmarty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi All;
      I have another disk drive... And it has passed a couple of the routines, that are in the manual, it enables the drive, it loads head, it steps in and out.... Where do I go from here ????? I don't have anything but blank diskettes.... Thanks to other members for the blanks !!!!! Is there a routine to read to and from the drive and to and from memory.
      THANK YOU Marty