Re: Molex Connectors - FOUND!

  • Tom Lake
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Lake" <tlake@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know where I can get the 10-pin female Molex connectors
      > used to connect ribbon cables to the Altair boards? If not I could
      > use the Molex Part Number to find them if you know it.

      Grant Stockly and Geoff Harrison both replied to me.

      The connectors can be found at Mouser.com and are

      Molex Part # 09-50-7101 for the connector and

      08-52-0125 for the pins. I just got some in and they're perfect.

      Thanks to all who replied!

      Tom
    • KB
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
        Thats cool! May your altair work for years to come!