Any info on a turnkey system?

  • vacuumboy1
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2009
      Hi! Ive been searching for a turnkey system. My father threw his out along with a dumb terminal. All I had was the original key for it. Any more info would be appreciated.
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2009
        We were working on one this weekend.  I have not seen one for sale in a while...I got mine many years ago.

        Hi! Ive been searching for a turnkey system. My father threw his out along with
        a dumb terminal. All I had was the original key for it. Any more info would be
        appreciated.

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:altaircomputerclub-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:altaircomputerclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2009
          I think I'll be putting an 8800BT (Turnkey) on ebay in the next week or 2, as soon as I'm able to get it checked out to be sure it's working OK. I'll post a note here when I list it.

          Steve
          =====================

          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "vacuumboy1" <vacuumboy1@...> wrote:

          > Hi! Ive been searching for a turnkey system. My father threw his out along with a dumb terminal. All I had was the original key for it. Any more info would be appreciated.

        • Erik Klein
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26, 2009

            I think I'll be putting an 8800BT (Turnkey) on ebay in the next week or 2, as soon as I'm able to get it checked out to be sure it's working OK. I'll post a note here when I list it.

            Steve

          • KB
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 26, 2009
              Thanks. I don't have money for it though. But thankyou anyway

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 27, 2009
                Here are some turnkey cards on Ebay you can go from there... - auction # 300310186852
                -Bill

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 28, 2009
                  Thanks.

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/altaircomp uterclub/ join