PLM86 compiler needed

  • jerwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      I purchased the Godbout 85/88 card, seems to be working fine so far, although not at 5Mhz. I must have a memory card that can't handle the blazing 5 Mhz access.

      I am looking for a PLM86 compiler. I have the PLM80 compiler and linker/locator (if anyone needs this, please let me know) but am struggling finding the PLM86 compiler and associated linker/locator. I am currently loading code into my system via a HEX loader I wrote and sending the hex file in via the serial port from my Mac Pro (yes, a $5000 quad-processor computer serving as a dumb terminal to my 2Mhx 8080).

      I want to be able to write PLM86 code and do the same for the 8088 on the GodBout card.

      Anyone know where I can find PLM86?

      Jeff Erwin