A most satisfying S-100/IEEE-696 CP/M project

  • imsaicollector
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Hi all
      I just wanted share with you my most recent S-100/IEEE-696 CP/M, CDOS-816 project.

      I hope most of you will find the Web Page an enjoyable read. The URL is

      http://www.michael-george-hart.com/computerscience/imsai8080-8088.html

      I am still scanning my documentation into PDF, so please be patient for any documentation that is missing at this time for any particular board on the site.

      Michael
      michael.george.hart@...