Re: [Altair Computer Club] Dazzler Software?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 14, 2009

      Geoff wrote:
      I have copies of the manuals for some of the Dazzler programs: Life,
      Dazzlemation, Kaleidoscope, Dazzlewriter, Dazzle-Writer 512, and Tic
      Tac Toe.  If you can't find them elsewhere online, I could probably
      scan at least some of them.  They include program listings and a
      simple tape loader program.
      Geoff,

      Could you scan the listing for Life ?
      I don't see it on that bitsavers website.

      thanks,
      =Dan

    • oghull
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 14, 2009
        > Could you scan the listing for Life ?
        > I don't see it on that bitsavers website.

        Sure, but I may not be able to get to it before the weekend. I'll
        post something when it's ready.

        Geoff.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 14, 2009

          Geoff wrote:
          Could you scan the listing for Life ?
          I don't see it on that bitsavers website.

          Sure, but I may not be able to get to it before the weekend.  I'll
          post something when it's ready.

          thanks !

          =Dan

        • oghull
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 15, 2009
            > Could you scan the listing for Life ?

            Done -- www.solivant.com/s-100/cromemco_life.pdf

            Let me know if you have any problems reading it.

            Geoff.