Re: Altair Q70 daisywheel printer

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      Geoff,
      I should pay more attention to Altair auctions- I'm surprised that
      the system hasn't been previously sold. Blame it on the stock
      market, I guess.

      Jack,
      The rackmount stuff was an available option from MITS. The handles,
      slides, and other rackmount parts could be attached and removed with
      a couple of screws on each side. No modifications (extra holes,
      etc.) were necessary, so a rack mounted Altair could easily become a
      desktop unit.

      Steve

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "oghull" <oghull@...>
      wrote: