Re: Front panel variations

  • romulus2x
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      Harold,<br><br>Sorry to take so long to reply.
      I've been away on vacation for the last three
      weeks.<br><br>I'm sure you have what I referred to as the "straight
      line" version. These all seem to have TWO lines - one
      continuous, one broken - as you described.<br><br>The
      reversed on/off switch also seems to confirm what I
      suspected - that the "straight line" version is EARLIER
      than the "angled line" version. It may seem a small
      point but who knows? Perhaps one day collectors will
      insist that only "straight line" Altairs were truly the
      first and they will therefore be worth more than the
      "angled line" versions!<br><br>David