Re: Front panel variations

  • hrothjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 1999
      David,<br><br>Now I am confused about the lines.
      I have two yellow lines running horizontally below
      the 16 toggle switches. One of the lines is
      continuous and is labeled at the right side as 'address'.
      The second line is actually split in the middle, half
      of the line is labeled 'data' - the lower half of
      the switches, and the other half of the line is
      labeled 'sense sw' on the left side.<br><br>The serial
      number tag is still intact - #223657K.<br><br>This unit
      also has the reversed on/off switch, i.e. off is up,
      which according to messages in this club indicates the
      early version of the 8800.<br><br>hope this
      helps.<br><br>Harold