Re: Front panel variations

  • romulus2x
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 1999
      hrothjr~<br>I have a feeling that is the
      "straight line" version I mentioned. If the lines have no
      angle at the left end, then it is. I believe the
      "straight line" versions all have TWO lines.<br><br>Does it
      still retain the label giving the serial number? If so,
      what is it please?<br><br>I have a hunch that the
      "angled line" version is later since this design was also
      used on the Altair 8800a model. Any former MITS
      employees who could give a definite answer to
      this?<br><br>David