Re: Front panel variations

  • hrothjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 1999
      I have an 8800 with two horizontal lines between
      the rows of switches. The lines are actually pin
      stripping with a varnish painted over. In fact on my
      machine the letters appear to have been done with dry
      transfer lettering. Based on the slight yellowing and
      micro cracking of the varnish I am pretty sure that the
      front panel is the original. I have this machine
      registered in this club and I think it was made in 1976 (but
      I am not sure).