Computer Notes magazines for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 11:51 AM

      I have just talked to ebay member "riatla" who is selling item # 220245884383- a very clean June 1976 issue of Computer Notes (Volume 2 #1).  He tells me that he has the July through December 1976 issues, all in very good shape, which he also plans to sell.  These are the last 7 issues of the tabloid or newspaper format.  V2#8 and later issues were all the smaller magazine format.

      If anyone in our group is trying to complete their CN collection, this might be a good opportunity-  Skeeter (riatla) said he would welcome offers from our members, outside of ebay, for any or all of the issues.  To contact him, go to his existing auction (# 220245884383) and Ask Seller A Question.  Mention me (Steve) or the Altair Computer Club.  I think he has some other documents and MITS hardware that he'll take offers for.  I have no financial interest in this stuff- I'm just helping a friend.

      You can see a list of all published Computer Notes issues in FILES > STEVE'S FILES here:
      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IKpWSMDpbLx685ncvpE6vtI0fqT0k-0fGh6qKYP7q2-lmDPAJoVtLeCqJ_r6js37RDlI0bwoGaUiVxZODpCG/Steve%27s%20files/MITS%20Computer%20Notes%20magazine.pdf