Additional information (pictures)...

  • forbin376
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        Now if I can just get any of my 1970's-era terminals to go that fast...

        steve
        =============================

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "forbin376" <forbin376@...>
        wrote:

        > ...is available here:
        >
        > http://frankbarberis.tech.officelive.com/SerialBus.aspx
        >
        > Frank

      • forbin376
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <alltare@...>
          wrote:

          > Now if I can just get any of my 1970's-era terminals to go that
          fast...

          > steve
          > =============================
          >
          > --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "forbin376" <forbin376@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > ...is available here:
          > >
          > > http://frankbarberis.tech.officelive.com/SerialBus.aspx
          > >
          > > Frank

          All the Soroc's did and some of the later Adam 3's did as well. Act
          IV terminals, which used an external video monitor, could as well.
          However, the primary reason is for use with the APE software. So
          your terminal can be at a slower rate on the other serial port.

          Frank.