Re: [Altair Computer Club] Availability of 1702A EPROMS

  • Grant Stockly
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
      At 12:14 PM 12/28/2007, you wrote:

      Hi all!

      There is a seller on ebay currently, that has an inventory of NOS, (new old stock), AMD 1702A's for the ridiculously low price of $1.49 each!  They currently have 77 in inventory, and anyone needing a few for spares and such, might want to take advantage!  Even Unicorn Electronics when they can get them, sell them for $4.95 ea., so this is a steal.   And like Statues of Saddam Hussein, "they aint makin' anymore! ".:D

      I left 7 for you guys.  Of course you can buy them back from me programmed with stuff.  : )

      Grant

      (I've bought over 150 at $4.99 a piece, so I deserve this...  ; )  )