Re: Didn't know this group existed!

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
      It will take awhile, but I think we'll eventually get most of the
      names. If you know any other former MITSers, ask them to take a look
      at that web page.

      Steve
      ==============================

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon L. Scott"

      http://home.earthlink.net/~webdisk4/MITSemployees/MITSemployees.htm

      <http://home.earthlink.net/~webdisk4/MITSemployees/MITSemployees.htm>

      > > If you're a former MITS employee, please help identify these
      people.

      > > Steve
      > > ===========================

    • Jack Rubin
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
        how about skeeter/scooter/riatla ?

        ============ ========= =========

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
          Nope. Skeeter/riatla lives in Albuquerque, but never worked for MITS
          and only knows a few of their employees. He sure comes up with a lot
          of their products, though, which most of us have probably noticed on
          ebay. I've seen quite a few of yours lately too, Jack.

          By the way, as group moderator I have no objection if any member
          wants to plug his Altair-related ebay auctions here. Please provide
          the item number or a link to your auction and a brief description.

          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Jack Rubin
          <jack.rubin@...> wrote:

          > how about skeeter/scooter/riatla ?
          >
          > Steve <alltare@...> wrote: It will
          take awhile, but I think we'll eventually get most of the
          > names. If you know any other former MITSers, ask them to take a
          look
          > at that web page.
          >
          > Steve
          > ==============================
          >
          > --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon L. Scott"
          > <gordonscott@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Nice work Steve! All but about 14 of the crew are now
          identified.
          > > Now if we can get the list displayed in the NM museum near the
          large
          > > photo it would be a nice improvement to the display.
          > >

          > > Gordon
          > >

          > > -- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <alltare@>
          wrote:

          > > > This is the photo Gordon was talking about.
          > > >

          > > > For a larger version and a list of those employees who have
          been
          > > > identified, go to
          > > >
          > http://home.earthlink.net/~webdisk4/MITSemployees/MITSemployees.htm

          <http://home.earthlink.net/~webdisk4/MITSemployees/MITSemployees.htm>

          > > > If you're a former MITS employee, please help identify these
          > people.
          > > >
          > > > Steve

        • alltare
          Message 4 of 15 , May 15 5:16 PM
            I thought It might be about time to bump this thread back to the top.  I'm still trying to
             update the list of names of the early MITS employees who are pictured in the photo at
            http://home.earthlink.net/~webdisk4/MITSemployees/MITSemployees.htm .

            If you're a past employee, please take a look.

            Message 5 of 15 , May 16 9:01 AM
              Wow. Hairdos.