Re: Didn't know this group existed!

  • Gordon L. Scott
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
      Nice work Steve! All but about 14 of the crew are now identified.
      Now if we can get the list displayed in the NM museum near the large
      photo it would be a nice improvement to the display.

      Gordon

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 5, 2007
        It will take awhile, but I think we'll eventually get most of the
        names. If you know any other former MITSers, ask them to take a look
        at that web page.

        Steve
        ==============================

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon L. Scott"
        <gordonscott@...> wrote:

        > Nice work Steve! All but about 14 of the crew are now identified.
        > Now if we can get the list displayed in the NM museum near the large
        > photo it would be a nice improvement to the display.
        >

        > Gordon
        >

        > -- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <alltare@> wrote:
        > >

        > > This is the photo Gordon was talking about.
        > >

        > > For a larger version and a list of those employees who have been
        > > identified, go to

        http://home.earthlink.net/~webdisk4/MITSemployees/MITSemployees.htm

        <http://home.earthlink.net/~webdisk4/MITSemployees/MITSemployees.htm>

        > > If you're a former MITS employee, please help identify these
        people.

        > > Steve
        > > ===========================

      • Jack Rubin
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 5, 2007
          how about skeeter/scooter/riatla ?

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 5, 2007
            Nope. Skeeter/riatla lives in Albuquerque, but never worked for MITS
            and only knows a few of their employees. He sure comes up with a lot
            of their products, though, which most of us have probably noticed on
            ebay. I've seen quite a few of yours lately too, Jack.

            By the way, as group moderator I have no objection if any member
            wants to plug his Altair-related ebay auctions here. Please provide
            the item number or a link to your auction and a brief description.

            --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Jack Rubin