Bus Monitor Board on ebay

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 10:50 AM

      I just noticed this S-100 board on ebay.  To quote the seller, "I got tired of trying to find a Bus Monitor Board so I designed one myself. This board fits conveniently in the top, vertical slot on the SOL, but will fit in any of the S-100 slots, as well. This board is a standard S-100 board size and will fit in any system that conforms to the S-100 standard. It's great for debugging hardware and even has a hardware breakpoint for debugging software".

      For you who have an 8800bT, 8800bSM, 8800bDM, or Attache, it might be a useful purchase.  In most computers other than the SOL-20, you would probably find it easier to use if mounted on an extender card.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150164177537 (item #150164177537)