NIM through Altair 8080a switches

  • D. Hugh Redelmeier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      I remember that there was a NIM program that you could load and play
      through the console switches. Nothing but a bare machine was
      required.

      I think that the program was published in one of the official MITS
      newsletters. I haven't been able to find it recently (i.e. the last
      15 years :-).

      Does anyone remember this? Do you have the code or know where to find
      it?