Re: [Altair Computer Club] Every week you see an Altair 8800 for sale on Ebay.

    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 30, 2007
      Boy, my last post came through with a bunch of garbage characters. I
      hope this reads better:

      Thanks, Geoff.
      Yeah, I should have said that there were more 8080-based Altairs of
      all types in toto sold than any other brand. I wouldn't argue with
      the fact that the IMSAI outsold the original Altair 8800.

      Processor Tech's Sol-20 was pretty popular too. I wonder what its
      production numbers were.

      Steve

      --- ﷯In﷯ altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Steve"
      <alltare@...>