Got a working 1702 programmer?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I seriously smoked my EPROM programmer a couple of weeks ago, and I'll
      be out of business for quite a while. I've just received a request
      from a person who needs 32 bytes programmed into a 1702, and I can't
      help him. Besides Grant, who is still debugging his 88-PPG, does
      anyone here have the ability to program 1702a EPROMS? If so, can I
      refer him to you? If you prefer, you can contact me off-group at
      alltare -at- yahoo.com

      Thanks.
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        I have a programmer at the shop that's capable of programming several of
        the oldies.
        But I just don't recall at the moment if the 1702 is supported.
        I can check and let you know.

        =Dan