Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Example Altair 680 Troubleshooting

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28 6:57 AM
      In a message dated 5/27/2007 9:07:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      jack.rubin@... writes:

      > Thanks for your generosity and patience in sharing your work! I'll be > bringing my 680b to VCF next month - hope to exchange notes with Bill > Degnan. Will you be there too or is that just an urban myth? > > best, > Jack
      Jack, Speaking of "Bill Degnan" I have been working on my 680 for the past two days. I found a copy of VTL (Very Tiny Language) for the Altair 680, and I am working to enter the entire thing into my computer manually, for the experience. The program fits on a 1K 680 with ACIA loaded as well. I understand how to enter values into an address, but I am a little shaky on how to read the code listing and translate some of the shorthand notations. I will be bringing my 680 to VCF E, along with my TRS 80 Mod 1 exhibit. Bill

      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.