DBL binary/listings!!!

  • Grant Stockly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      I have stayed up too late trying to debug my 88-PMC. I took a DBL EPROM
      and my known good card, wrote down the first 20 bytes at FF00, and then
      inserted the chip into my second 88-PMC. The listings matched perfectly! : )

      But they don't match the listing from the Altair32 emulator! So I inserted
      another DBL, and guess what... It was different!

      I would like AS MANY binary or listing files for the MDBL and DBL
      EPROMS! I THINK my second DBL IS a DBL EPROM, but it is slightly different
      from the Altair32 listing.

      I think the first "DBL" is actually an MDBL. Did the mini disk card use
      port 22?

      I thought I could go to sleep happy... : ( Now the 88-PMC is confirmed
      working but now I don't know which DBL is which. Someone help!

      Grant