Altair 680

  • parrishbrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Sorry guys,

      I've been having a bit of a computer problem forcing me to spend a
      lot of time doing system restores trying to work out a registry
      problem.

      The item number for the ebay sale of my 680 is 230127108711.

      One person wrote me and said he remembered getting the postcard from
      MITS with the instructions to reverse the two transistors Q2 and Q3
      which are shown on the schematic as having the emitters grounded. The
      circuit board had the collectors grounded.

      Does anyone else out there remember getting this post card? I
      apparently didn't save it because I had already made the correction
      and it was a moot point to me.

      I really am puzzled as to why MITS never mentioned this in their
      newsletters.

      Thanks Dan for the heads up on these postings.

      Brick