Altair 680 request

  • Grant Stockly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Well, I'm not seeing demand for the Altair 8800 kit lasting forever so I'm
      looking towards the future.

      I'd like to build an Altair 680 kit too.

      If anyone has an Altair 680 they would be willing to loan me I am prepared
      to give at least a $500 discount on the $1499 Altair kit (if you
      wish). The cost of the kit would be under $1000 at that point.

      With the 680, I would like to find a KCACR, 16k memory board, and any
      cassette software.

      Of course the unit would be returned in the same condition that it was sent in.

      Please let me know if we can work something out!

      Thanks,
      Grant