NO POLITICAL MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      As Election Day approaches in the US, I find it necessary to issue this
      statement: NO POLITICAL MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD! This group is for
      discussions about computers, so there's no reason to mention the
      relative merits of politicians, the upcoming elections, or anti war
      sentiments. Please keep your political beliefs to yourself or risk
      having your messages moderated or completely banned.

      In the last few weeks, I have intercepted a couple of messages with
      political content, and another one got past me and was sent to most of
      our members, for which I apologize (it has since been purged from the
      message archives). This kind of content will only invite flame wars,
      so please don't do it.

      Express your opinions at the polls.

      Thanks for your cooperation.

      The Management