967Re: Hello from PC World, and two Altair-related questions

    Aug 6, 2006
      Or maybe it's just PC World's corporate attitude. Here's another

      A long time ago, before these latest two incidents, PCW did another
      article about MITS, and they asked me to send them a hard copy
      snapshot of Ed Roberts that I happened to have, to use in the
      article. As it was an original photo, they agreed to return it to me
      quickly. After waiting several months, I wrote to the author asking
      for its return. He returned it all right, but with the magazine's
      internal notes written on the back of it in ink, and without so much
      as a "thank you".

      I never did learn the title of that article or when it was published.

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Dave Sroelov <dave@...>
      > sounds alot like "VIP" syndrome. he's important enough so that you
      > think you should answer his query, but far too important to
      > your existence.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic