875Re: Another one for sale!

    Mar 18, 2006
      I notice that "Stychokiller" has taken the comments I made in my
      auction (ebay item number 8780835202). That would have been OK with
      me, if he had stopped there, but he added a few words that are
      misleading. To avoid possible disappointment to any of our members
      who may be intending to bid on the computer based on his added
      statements, let me make this clear: Despite what Stychokiller
      implies, I do not intend to bid on his computer, nor did I tell him
      that I have any missing parts or software for it- I do not. I wish
      he hadn't made those implications- I'm already getting emails.

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <alltare@...>