627Re: building an altair 680!!! (:, having trouble finding

    Jun 8, 2005

      A lot of SWTBUG looks like it's SWTPC-specific, so it would seem to
      be of limited value. Also, required RAM must be installed at memory
      addresses A000 thru A07, which may be a problem for some users. I
      need to completely read the docs to see if it's viable. You said
      that you have actually used this chip in an Altair?

      Since we have the listing, I could hand-key the code into my
      programmer and blast it into some 1702s, but no guarantees about

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, horacehall <no_reply@y...>
      > > I was wondering if we could burn the code to
      > a 1702 EPROM for other 680 owners to try. <
      > Perhaps the program could be burned into 4 1702's? There are
      > listings. You can find some online so you wouldn't have to hand key
      > contents again: http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/swtbug/SWTBUG_Index.htm
      > --Wayne
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic