557Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Gates and Allen ALTAIR BASIC: Can I have

  • H.E. Robert, [Just Bob!]
    Dec 23, 2004
      Hi Mike, Dave,

      The binaries for Altair basic can be found on Andy Kessel's site;

      http://www.altairage.com/languages/languages.htm

      I don't think anyone has the source??? I think "Bill" and "Paul" still
      hold it
      close to their "blackened hearts", and as such have not released it to
      the public
      domain. The docs are available from our most majestic list leader,
      Steve Shepherd for a modest duplication and shipping costs at;

      http://www.altairmanuals.com/

      Mike, what applications for the Altair do you have, and what are you
      asking for them?

      Just Bob!