3801Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Looking for bootable disks for Altair 8800bt + Micropolis 1053 II drive

    Jul 3 8:18 PM
      Now that I think of it, the FC00, F800 and C000 addresses are the values loaded into the stack pointer when TURMON starts, so RAM must actually be located just below those address -- not starting at those addresses. This means the C000 RAM address on your Turnkey switches isn't actually for TURMON since the C000 build of TURMON requires RAM in the eight bytes immediately below C000. Your 48K of RAM will take care of that requirement.

      We could also set the RAM switches on your Turnkey board to support an FC00 or F800 build of TURMON.