      From: altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com [mailto:altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of deramp5113@...
      Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:20 PM
      To: altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Looking for a Micropolis Mod II MASTER disk... (70's era)

      Jack,

      I'll be generating a CP/M 2.2 master disk for a Mod II drive for the SOL-20 soon. From that, we can easily generate a working Mod-I system for you. We'll actually write the disk from your machine to your Mod-I drive with a disk image I'll create. Feel free to keep rattling my cage about it!

      Mike

      No virus found in this message.