3736Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Brainiac, Geniac, Tiniac computers

  • alltare
    Apr 3, 2014
      Jeff-
      Thanks for that link.  Comparing it to the book I bought, it appears to be the identical publication.  Well, I'm out a few bucks, but at least I have a hard copy.  I gotta learn to check those public domain sites more often, though.  Archive.org has a lot of good stuff- I use it often for OTR (old time radio) programs.
      steve

      ---In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, <jeffkoenig@...> wrote :

      A PDF of "Brainiacs - The 1958 Experiments", by Edmund C. Berkeley is available for free on archive.org.

      https://ia601705.us.archive.org/29/items/brainiacsmanuals00edmu/brainiacsmanuals00edmu.pdf

      -Jeff

      On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:17 AM, "deramp5113@..." <deramp5113@...> wrote:

      I've often considered designing and building a relay-based CPU. This sounds like an interesting book to have. Thanks!