      From: deramp5113 <deramp5113@...>
      To: altaircomputerclub <altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Apr 3, 2014 12:22 pm
      Subject: [Altair Computer Club] Re: little help with re-loading BASIC in memory from monitor

      Bill,

      The restart address is zero as Martin pointed out, however, BASIC's initialization code is gone by the time you dumped the working system. If the system from which you dumped BAISC has the same console serial port and RAM size, it should still work by running from zero, otherwise, it won't work properly since BASIC initialized for the system on which it was originally running, not yours.

      I'll contact you with my phone number and we can get you up and running a different way.