3543RE: Altair Cassette Interface

    Oct 4, 2013

      Tom,

      Yep, that's exactly how I ended up making them yesterday. Looks pretty good!

      Mike

      ---In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, <tlake@...> wrote:

      I sent an MS Word template up. You can get silvered labels to print them on and they look just like the orirgnals.

      ---In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, <deramp5113@...> wrote:

      Based on your input, Bill's photo, and an 8800 rear panel photo from Tom Sanderson, it does look like it is the same label just cut in half and stuck on in two different places.

      Thanks!

      Mike

      ---In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, <altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have the 8800 one and it looks like the same label, but cut in half and placed over each hole.

      -Stuart