3527Re: [Altair Computer Club] RE: 8800bT with 2 drives, rack on Ebay

  • Michael George Hart
    Oct 2, 2013

      I have what seems to be 4 of then in that turnkey system I recently bought

      On Oct 2, 2013 11:21 AM, "corey986" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Wait.... MITS made 16k boards that worked!!!! LOL

      Cheers,

      Corey

      ---In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Some like the 16K static boards.  If they work I guess they're worth something more than a working PTEC 16K board, but really I don't think that MITS RAM is worth more unless its working!