3389Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Altair 88-DCDD floppy disk controller?

  • Chris Elmquist
    Aug 9, 2013
      On Friday (08/09/2013 at 03:10PM -0400), Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      > Chris Elmquist wrote:
      > > Geez. There's a special place in hell ...
      >
      > Well, I picked this up at a hamfest in??? 97 maybe?
      > The older end of the classiccmp archives is gone,
      > taking with it a good bit of my records :-(
      >
      > To be fair, almost no one valued vintage computers
      > back then. I don't know whether some old ham was trying
      > to do something or if it had just been given to some
      > kid to "experiment" on.

      Fair enough. Hopefully someone had fun and learned something from the
      experience. I guess without these "projects" we'd all have nothing to
      fix up :-)

      --
      Chris Elmquist
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic