3384RE: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Altair 88-DCDD floppy disk controller?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Aug 9, 2013
      toml_12953 wrote:
      > Sure is an enticing description, isn't it? :-) I really only want the
      > disk controller boards out of whichever one I win (IF I win) so I'd be
      > happy to sell the rest at a cheap price.

      That's part of the reason for the offer. I wouldn't normally "tear up"
      one machine to repair another, but in this case it sounds like a good
      donor candidate. I figure the price won't go too high and if you knew
      that you could recover part of your cost you might bid a little more.

      Bill S.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic