3383[Altair Computer Club] Re: Altair 88-DCDD floppy disk controller?

  • toml_12953
    Aug 9, 2013
      Sure is an enticing description, isn't it? :-) I really only want the disk controller boards out of whichever one I win (IF I win) so I'd be happy to sell the rest at a cheap price.

      Tom L

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      > toml_12953 wrote:
      > > I have a bid in on one of them and if I get outbid, the other two end
      > > later so I can bid on those, too.
      >
      > If you happen to bid on and win the "cat piss" altair, and only want the
      > controller boards, I would like to buy the front panel. I have a 'B'
      > with a badly mangled front panel that I would like to fix up.
      >
      > Bill S.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic