2941Re: MITS 908M Calculator Instruction Manual

  • W Tom
    Jan 4, 2013
      OOPS, I need new glasses and don't get along well the YAHOO Rich-Text Editor. I'll try the link again.

      "MITS ALL PRODUCTS CATALOG" and a price list dated "1 Nov. 1974 (DOM)"

      http://www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/pdf/Mits%20All%20Products%20Catalog.pdf

      s%20Catalog.pdfhttp://> f

      > Tom S
      >
      > --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "steve" wrote:
      > >

      > > Oops- I was looking at the "real" 908m when I counted 9 digits. Since
      > there's no lit closeup of the "fake" 908m, I can't be sure of the model
      > number, so the label on the back is probably correct (1206).
      > >
      > > steve
      > > ============================
      > >
      > > --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "steve" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Try this URL:
      > > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/110994074540
      > > >
      > > > MITS made three 1200 series calculators whose model numbers
      > reflected the number of displayed digits. Your "TWD" calculator appears
      > to be a 1209, having 9 digits. The label on the back of the case is
      > wrong.
      > > >
      > > > The 1206 had 6 digits and the 1212 had 12 digits.
      > > >
      > > > Wikipedia has an ad for the 1200s here:
      > > >

      > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/MITS_Calculator_1200_\
      > Series_1973.jpg
      > > >
      > > > steve