2654Re: Announcing a new Vintage Computing article on Tronola.com

    Jun 2, 2012
      Yes indeed, Steve, and you are first on the list.

      I placed an order for boards last week, along with the parts to build up the first rev C board to test it. The boards and parts should arrive this week sometime, and I'll check out rev C as soon as I can. Assuming no major mistakes, I hope to send out kits early the following week.

      By the way, I have 3 more boards not yet spoken for. If anyone is interested, speak up soon! I doubt I'll make another batch after this one.

      Martin

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen L" <steve@...> wrote:

      > So Martin, how do we stand on the tally? You had mentioned that you could pull the trigger with 5-6-orders. Did the "maybes" come through?
      >
      > Steve L.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic