2426Re: Bit Rate Generator -RE: [Altair Computer Club] Ic needed

  • geistmarty
    Jan 12, 2011
      Hi All;
      Tom, I would like to make sure that the Board works first, and then , try to get the right part, but an equivalent circuit/part would be fine with me....
      THANK YOU Marty

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tom at Home" <tdurston@...> wrote:

      > Marty,
      >
      > If the objective is to restore functionality of the 2SIO, I can create a
      > small daughter board with parts that simulate the function of the 4702BPC
      > Bit Rate Generator IC in position "F".
      >
      > If the goal is restoring the historical value of the 2SIO with identical
      > parts, then we'll keep search for the old part.
      >

      > Any opinions?
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic