      From: altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com [mailto:altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of geistmarty
      Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 10:36 AM
      To: altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Bit Rate Generator -RE: [Altair Computer Club] Ic needed

      Hi All;
      I tried many sites and they either didn't have the part or had a very high minimum dollar ammount, So no luck...
      THANK YOU Marty

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "geistmarty" <geistmarty@...> wrote:

      > Hi All;
      > Tom, Yes, I had done that before announcing to the group, I am trying to
      cover my base on all fronts, and as they won't respond till the weekend is over, I figured that the Altair group might have one or two in their Junk Drawer.... So Thank You....

      "Tom at Home" <tdurston@> wrote:

      > > This 2SIO part, IC "F", is the same as the Fairchild 4702BPC
      (4702B base
      > > number, PC = 16 pin plastic DIP package)
      > >
      > > A web search of IC resellers shows many hits, but they all want to
      have the
      > > buyer request a quote; here's a few -
      > >

      > > http://icelect.com/search2.php?BUY=4702BPC
      > >

      > > http://www.usbid.com/catalog7/page.cfm/5192
      > >

      > > _____

      On Behalf Of geistmarty
      > > Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 8:08 PM
      > > To: altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: Re: [Altair Computer Club] Ic needed
      > >

      > > Hi Dan;
      > > I think I have to Order 500 of them, since it is a non-stock item, to
      get
      > > the two I would want....
      > > THANK YOU Marty
      > >
      > > --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:altaircomputerclub%40yahoogroups.com> ,
      "geistmarty"

      <geistmarty@> wrote:

> [...]
      (34702 or GD4702 according

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic