2404Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: 8" Hard Sector Floppies

  • Jack Rubin
    Dec 15, 2010
      Steve and Marty,

      I think I have two NOS boxes of disks if you want to try them. You can each have
      one box "as-is" for $5 plus postage if you're interested.

      Jack

      I have found Athana a brand that I don't know, they have 32 hard sectors for
      sale at $98.00 for a box of 10.... But they are the only ones I have found so
      far....
      THANK YOU Marty

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic