215Want to Buy MITS Equipment

  • TomL_12953
    Apr 8 2:23 AM
      I'm looking for the following (working only):
      88-ACR (2-board cassette interface) including jacks and
      cables, Centronics interface board. Can the 88-4PIO board
      be used to drive a Centronics interface printer?
      (don't know the MITS part no. if the PIO isn't the board
      I need) ADM 3-A switch cover plate. All the ADM
      3-A's I've seen are missing the plate that covers the
      jumper switches on the left of the keyboard, so I'm
      looking for one. I'll pay better than eBay for the above
      items!