1851Re: [Altair Computer Club] Altair Anniversary

  • Agustus Finknottle IV "Gussy"
    Jan 24, 2010
      Sounds good to me. Let's just have a "meetup" at the museum one weekend!

      It doesn't have to be a huge gala event with any of the "founding fathers" dragged kicking and screaming out of retirement. (Although I would pay some serious $$ to have Ed sign the top of my Altair).

      -J

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, KB <vacuumboy1@...> wrote:

      > Let's make one!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic