1597Copying Computer Audio Tapes

  • Grant Stockly
    Oct 6, 2008
      I'm trying to get some loose ends tied up, and that involves
      duplicating tape cassettes.

      I have a TC-WE635 "Stereo Cassette Deck". It says "DC Servo
      Controlled Motor" on the doors, so it must be good! : )

      It has "Automatic Tape Selection", so I will have to trust that...

      It gives me a selection of:

      Dolby NR
      (OFF) (ON) (ON FILTER) and then a (B) and (C)

      Which settings do I want to use?

      It has stereo audio outputs on the back, of course, so I will also
      record the audio into a computer. However these days I don't want to
      put all of my trust into the computer...

      Grant
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic