      From: altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dan Roganti
      Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 11:31 AM
      To: altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: 8800 on eBay

      I've seen the same card guides in the ALTAIR at the March Museum in the
      InfoAge Science Center. We were working with this several months ago
      together with the owner who donated it to the museum. He said it was a
      retrofit kit that was made back then by Processor Tech. It bought that
      along with their VDM-1 video card which was also included in the donation.
      > Among the 9 or 10 boards, I can only identify a MITS 2SIO, CPU-A, and
      > 2K PROM (PMC).
      It does appear to be several 3rd party cards in there, judging from the
      pcb style and parts. It's hard to distinguish which kind from looking at
      the edges.

      =Dan
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic