1143Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: 680b Project Update

  • Dave Freeman
    Mar 2, 2007
      we have 74L123 chip on our site
      we started this site recently to sell vintage parts as we have been getting demand for
      some of the weird stuff we have accumulated over the past 30 years at ACP!
      dave freeman 714-558-8822
      On Mar 2, 2007, at 8:27 AM, Bob Rosenbloom wrote:

      Anchor electronics, 408 727 3693 has 74L123's for $1.25.

      > 4) I checked my chips on hand, I do not have a spare 74L123. If
      > anyone here has one for sale, please let me know. I found a site that
      > may be able to help, but I have not called them.
      > http://www.mel.wisc.edu/mel_sale.htm
      > Summary - Given (A big assumption) that all of the soldering is OK,
      I > hope that installing a 74L123 in IC L will get me to a dot prompt
      > finally. You can see from the pictures that this is definitely a
      kit, > and that some connections were changed at some point.
      > That's all..off to work!
      > Bill D

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic