Re: Favorite 'bit'?

  • Rinako Takamori
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2003
      You may find this amusing, but my favorite bit is "Fifi Rex, the Mad
      Mongrel". In fact, I've jokingly adopted it as one of my nicknames.;)
      (Just don't tell my mother. *giggle*)

      -Rinako

      --- In alt-ego@yahoogroups.com, "bomar2300" <bomar2300@y...> wrote:
      > What's your favorite 'bit' on Alter Ego?
      > Even though I'm asking, I have a hard time deciding-
      > the girl who's 11 'but has the body of a 12 year old'?
      > "Blowtorch Eyes"?
      > The Toad Monster bit?
      >
      > Let's hear 'em!
    • Kyle
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 28, 2004
        I'd say, the first teenager family square. When you swear and your
        mom hears you, and you can select, "Too cool to care," and she
        washes your mouth out with soap...