NIOS RECOGNISES YOUR PASS IN A SINGLE PAPER FROM OTHER BOARDS
- Dear All,The wonderful feature of NIOS is it recognises the paper you passed from other Boards!NIOS has a Transfer of Credit Scheme with crtain conditions.
1. If you passed from CBSE/ICSE or these BoardsAndhra Pradesh Open School Society, Hyderabad,
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Guwahati, Assam
Bihar Intermediate Education Council, Patna, Bihar
Bihar School Examination Board, Patna, Bihar
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Gujarat
Haryana Open School, Bhiwani, Haryana
J&K State Open School, Srinagar
Karnataka Open School, Mysore, Karnataka
Kerala State Open School, Thiruvananthapuram
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
M.P. State Open School, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, P
Meghalaya Board of School Education, Meghalaya
Punjab School Education Board, Mohali, Punjab
Madhyamik Shiksha Board, Ajmer, Rajasthan
Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Tripura Board of Secondary Education, Agartala, Tripura West
UP Board of Secondary Education, Allahabad, U.P.
W.B. Board of Secondary Education, Kolkata, West Bengal
West Bengal Council of higher Secondary Education, Kolkata,
West Bengal Council for Ravindra Open Schooling
Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Uttarakhand Board of Examination, Nainital, Uttarakhand
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Delhi2. You must opt for transfer of Credit at the th time of join NIOS.
3. You must pay rquisite fee for TOC
4. You have to produce ORIGINAL Mark Sheet from the Boarch
which you passed.
5. Maximum 2 Subjects will be considered for TOCTo know more please refer NIOS website www.nios.ac.inAnil Nair